Featured post

WELCOME YOUR BUNDLE OF JOY

Bundle of joy

Welcome!
So you are expecting a bundle of joy, or are currently holding one, or know someone who is, or even you are just plain curious; you are welcome and please enjoy going through this journey of motherhood with me, a new mother to a bouncing baby boy who likes to tell herself she hit the ground running! We will talk about everything and anything motherly, and if I get carried away just understand the hurricanes and tornadoes spinning in my head from joy, exhaustion, love, worry, and every other emotion you can think of; it comes with being a mother more often than not ;)
I do wish you the very best in your plans and activities, may you enjoy every step of this journey that you have been blessed to go on, see you next week for my very first blog post. Ok so maybe not very first, but the first relevant one ha! Have a lovely week ahead!

Comments