Featured post

PREGGERS AGAIN WITH DEAR SON AT 8 MONTHS 😮

Baby Bump Silhouette; 5 months Gestation

I know, I know, put away your blazing guns because yes, I have heard about contraception, I researched a lot on it even before my first pregnancy, and *sigh* I know how they say to space your children so you can 'enjoy' each of them at their toddler stage (probably not like a bottle of that well known beverage ha!), plus all the health implications you apparently put on yourself as well as toto. So if you are prone to feeling feelings, maybe this revelation will make you squirm a bit, so brace yourself: I wanted this.

Questions and Reactions
I can hear the plaintive whys and how's so allow me to explain myself before you hang me, and just to clear things up this is not something I am recommending to anyone to do as I have no medical knowledge or experience so be sure to talk to a qualified professional before taking the plunge. Here we go. 

First off, I mentioned in an earlier post that my first delivery was via emergency caesarean due to nuchal cord and bad position complications, which apparently doomed me to Caesarean sections for the rest of my reproductive life. So the news of my second pregnancy made everyone I broke the news to gasp in shock then offer me sympathy, not the reaction I expected because I was happy, so I just stopped telling people about it.

Why?
So now the why, there is so much conflicting information out there on the best age to reproduce, with the latest one and strangest to me offering that the age is 34 years, but don't make it past 36, with a gap of at least two years between the last birth and next conception, so where does this leave me who wants to finish with about four tots? 🤔 Another study says the best age is in your late teens and early twenties, not an option for me as I'm almost the scary Three-O, so, being the mad mathematician that I am, I decided the line of best fit is the age I'm at right now so ready, set, babies! 
As for the caesarean, most sites that I saw online and one physician said that the scars are as healed as they will ever be at 8 months after the surgery, so I figured I was a viable candidate for number two.

About Me
Now Something worth knowing about me is that I don't understand how to be a stay-at-home mum, so after one month of compulsory home lockdown I was ready to lose it. Though things got easier after some time, I could not imagine getting out there then getting home bound again after I had picked up the pace. So it seemed the wiser deal to get child bearing out of the way, then focus on building a life for them, pick up where I left off and not stop again 🤗
So there are my reasons and logic, and the backbone that keeps me standing upright when I get attacked for (personal) choices that I have made. If I could go back and do things from scratch, I would probably change very little, and the spacing between pregnancies is not one of the things I would change. 
I have kept this post short and sweet in the hopes that I can build enough steam to create lots more in a short span and in some form of pleasant order. Come back next week for a peek into the challenges, symptoms, and feelings my journey is taking me on, and be sure to share any thoughts you might have on this. Til next week, Cheers, and keep safe! 💕😊

Comments